Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Can't Post to Expert Forum

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Can't Post to Expert Forum

I am new to this site, and I wanted to ask a question that a doctor (not just users) will see.  I went to the expert forum, and saw the post box to the right, but when I post it only lets me select user forums, not the expert forum.  Is there any way I can post something so the doctor will see it?

Hi there,

You may be trying to post in one of our Expert Forums that's currently "between experts".  Or you might be trying to post in a forum where only a certain number of questions are allowed per day, since our Experts can't be here all day long.  

When there may not be an expert available, we disable posting so that you won't be disappointed by not getting an answer quickly.

You might want to look through the archives in the Expert Forum, though -- it's possible that an expert has answered a question similar to yours in the past.  Or you can post your question in one of our member support forums.

Claire