Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Can't Post to Expert Forum.

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Can't Post to Expert Forum.

I am trying to post to the HIV Prevention - Experts Forum. I paid and then got the form to fill out my post. I filled it out and hit Post to Forum and all it does is 1) take my money and 2) reload the page with no errors. But it doesn't actually post my questions. Any ideas? So far I have been charged $66 with no post going through.
Hi - please don't try again right now as you might keep getting charged without having the question posted.  Sit tight and we'll be in touch.

In the meantime, you might find some help in our free HIV Prevention forum.
Thanks, I'll sit tight. Is there a known issue going on? I also sent a support request in about a refund yesterday and about the issue and haven't heard anything back. What is the typical turnaround?

Thanks so much for your answer!!!!!
It's an issue that's under investigation.  I'm sure one of us will get back to you, but we may be running a bit behind at the moment.
Thanks. I'll give it a couple days. If I don't hear anything by then is it alright to reach out to you or someone else you can suggest, if it is out of your hands?

Thanks!
Hi there -

You should hear from us later today with the refund order numbers. We try to have these processed within 24 hours.

Thanks, and I'm sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

Emily
Hi there -

Please check your private message inbox for the refund information.

Let us know if you have any questions, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Emily