Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Can't See, Use or Update 'My Foods'

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Can't See, Use or Update 'My Foods'

I use the Food Diary and Diet Diary Chrome app almost every day and they were working just fine until yesterday morning, and now, whenever I click on 'My Foods' or 'Add a new food', a message reading "Sorry, there was an unexpected error" appears. I can still enter all the nutritional information for a new food, but when I click "Done", the message appears and I can't see, use or update the 'My Foods' list. And when I tried to post a question yesterday to inquire about this, a message saying "File not found" appears. There is nothing wrong with my internet connection, and I've tried signing out and logging in again, and I've even tried to restart my computer, but nothing helps. Help me please?? Thanks. :((

Lucy
Hi there -

I got the same messages, and have alerted the engineers. I will update you as soon as I know anything.

Thanks, and I'm sorry this is happening.

Emily
Hey Emily,

Thank you so much. Have a nice day! :))

Lucy
It's been a week already, but it's still not working. :(
Hi there -

Let me check on this for you. I'm sorry for the delay.

Emily