Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Can't understand
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Can't understand

Why is it when I choose to ask mental health questions, they give me other ones.  I want to help too  but only in this category.  I have a lot of experience.  Also how do you make friends?  I don't know which topic to even choose for this question
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1140115_tn?1348499315
Hi, Amber,

I'm not sure I understand your question -- are you talking about having your posts moved to other forums?  We do that sometimes to keep things organized.  It also helps to make sure you get responses from the members who are most likely to understand and relate to your question.

I do see that you asked a mental health question, and our expert answered you here:
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Depression-Mental-Health/Are-medicines-making-it-harder-for-me-to-lose-weight/show/1998296#post_9419084

If you have a followup question for the expert, please feel free to post it in the thread above, rather than starting a new one.

To make friends, just hold your mouse over any member's name without clicking.  When you do this, you'll see a little box appear.  Inside this box, you'll see links that allow you to send the member a PRIVATE MESSAGE, to post a PUBLIC NOTE on his/her wall, or to "Add as Friend".

Clicking "Add as Friend" will send your friend request to the member.  Once they approve it, you'll be added to each others' Friends List, which you can see on your profile page.

Hope this helps!  Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions by replying in this topic, instead of creating another one.  :)

Claire

Blank
5957912_tn?1379940572
Thank you  I'll end up probably asking a few more questions until I memorize everything :-)  
Blank
707563_tn?1395081210
Hi Amber -

Are you referring to the Questions for You on your home page? If you are, you can edit the categories of questions you'll see. On the left side of your home page, you will see the list of Applications. Click on Questions for You, and then in the upper right corner of the window that appears, click on Options, then Edit Knowledge Categories. You can choose what categories appear for you.

I hope that helps, but as always, let us know if you need further assistance.

Emily
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank