Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Change date

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Change date

How do I change my due date on the pregnancy tracker? I've gone into the manager three times, selected the new date and clicked applied, but it still shows the original date I put in. Do I have to delete and start over? Seems like the capability is there but it's not updating.  Thanks!
The usual answer would be to go to your Pregnancy Tracker and click Settings in the upper right. You can change any value that you entered when you created the tracker.

But it sounds like you've done that (over and over again...). I just tried to tweak your tracker and it didn't work for me either.

So...before deleting and starting over, please use the Contact Us link so we can have our tech people look at the problem. Please include what operating system and browser you are using to access MedHelp.

Apologies for the hassle!