Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Change the name of a community?

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Change the name of a community?

Would Medhelp be willing to modify the name of the pain management community on the forums list?  There are a number of people posting there who do not fit the given criteria for that community of chronic pain lasting three months or more, but are asking questions about acute pain situations.  Perhaps you could put in parentheses (Chronic Pain)?
Hi there -

Thanks for your suggestion.  I have passed it on to our Community Manager, and she is going to review this for you.

Emily

Here's the new community description:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Thanks for your suggestion,

Cheryl
MH Community Mgr
Someone asked me if I put in the suggestion about changing the name of the community- I think it has to do with this description here in the Welcome:
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Pain-Management/WELCOME-MESSAGE/show/1640168