Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) Tracker

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) Tracker

We're planning on introducing a Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) Tracker in the near future which would allow you to track your daily fatigue level along with symptoms and treatments associated with CFS. Please leave us a comment if you're interested in this tracker and we'll send you a message when it's available.

Thanks,
MedHelp
I'm interested.  

Is this a CFS only tracker ? Or does it include the people who have fibromyalgia ?
Although the syndromes are different, the symptoms and conditions often overlap.

"Overlapping conditions among patients with chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, and temporomandibular disorder."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10647761
We can also create a fibromyalgia tracker. If you're more comfortable using the CFS tracker, we won't stop you, but it would make it harder to aggregate data to give our members useful statistics by condition later.
I would like one for FMS also.  Thanks.
Yes I Want It Thank U
I would like to learn more.  Being tired all the time is  such a drag..., or so to speak.  Please add me to the list.
yes, i would like it to
I have Post Polio Syndrome.  Chronic fatigue is a significant problem for many PPS sufferers and daily pacing is critical to health and happiness.  I would welcome a tracker to help me with this issue.  
I have Fibromyalgia and would be interested in a tracker.  Thanks.
Yes, I would love to see a tracker put in for CFS and Fibro.
junglejim46
Yes I too would like more information on how to manage CFS in this case as it relates to menopause and alpha thalssemia
I am interested in a CFS/ME tracker, thanks.
i would like to use the cfs or fm tracker, thanks!  =]
I'm sure a CFS tracker would be helpful to many members of the Dysautonomia community as well.  Sounds great!
I would like to use the CFS tracker too when available!
ofcourse, I am interested.Do keep me posted.
I would love to have an FMS tracker.  Can't wait to see it!
i would like to use the cfs tracker when available
I would like a fibromyalgia tracker.
I would also very much like to see a fibromyalgia tracker, thank you
Avatar n tn
I would like to use the cfs tracker when available.  I feel tired and fatigue when I try to do some excercise.  Plus I feel pain in my knee.  The doctors say the I am ok (medical).  But why I feel like that? is normal?
Avatar n tn
I certainly would also be interested in the  fibromyalgia  tracker. I have been sidelined and off work for 8 weeks now because of a flare up.
Avatar n tn
I would be interested in having access to the CFS tracker.
I've had fibromyalgia for years. I've learned to cope, but I think that this new tool might be of help. Please develop it and get it out to us. Thanks much:)
Avatar n tn
I was recently diagnosed with Fibromyalgia & I feel so tired everyday. I'm interested in a Fibromyalgia Tracker. It's hard living my life feeling like I never get any sleep. Especially where I have children, it affects my life with them, & I feel that's not fair to my kids. My Mother also has Fibromyalgia.
I am interested in a CFS tracker as I have fatigue from orthostatic hypotension.  I'm also in treatment for breast cancer and wondering if there is a higher incidence of it among the CFS population.
Avatar n tn
It sounds wonderful, as a chronic pain sufferer with cervical spondylosis and also fibromyalgia any assistance I can get is most appreciated.

Please let me know when the tracker for FM/CFS comes out.  Thank you!
Thank you all for your interest in a Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia Tracker. We wanted to let you all know that the tracker is now available in the community:

http://www.medhelp.org/trackers/list/39
I'd like a FMS & co-morbid conditions tracker
Hi there -

We have an FMS tracker.  Are there certain other conditions that you'd like to track with them?

You can find the FMS tracker here - http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/gallery/cfs_fms

Emily