Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Closing a tracker without deleting it

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Closing a tracker without deleting it

I am struggling to stop my pregnancy tracker.  It says that it is closed but the bit underneath is still going up...and up and up!! I want to close it but not delete it as I'd love to look back on the information in future. I have noticed a few people that I am friends with have managed this but they aren't sure how, apparently it just happened when they wrote that the child had been born.  Any information would be a great help. Thank you
Tags: tracker, closing, Pregnancy
Hi there -

I'm sorry you are having problems with the tracker.  I'm not sure why it isn't stopping the count, so I have forwarded this on to our engineers.  I hope to have an answer for you soon.

Thanks for letting us know.

Emily
Hi, I haven't heard anything yet, just wondered if there are any updates? We hope to try again soon and when I downloaded the ovulation app onto my phone it seemed to duplicate somehow onto the pregnancy tracker, hence the last update was Feb 13, where I actually haven't used it since the beginning of last year.  I am hoping that closing the tracker properly will stop this problem.
Thank you
Hi there -

Let me check on the status of this, and I will let you know something shortly.

Emily
Hi, I am still trying to find a solution, has there been any updates?
Thank you
Katy x
It looks like your tracker is already closed, but the stats haven't updated. Do you just need the stats updated or is there something else wrong?
Hi, the stats just seem to keep going up, which normally wouldn't be a problem as I could just ignore it, but I have downloaded the tracker on my Iphone to track ovulation as we plan to start trying again and it seems to be duplicating onto the pregnancy tracker when I sync the phone which suggests to me it hasn't closed properly. I have had to delete the app from my phone now in hope that I can get it sorted on here first.
The My Cycles app should allow you to ignore cycles longer than a certain duration, so you can set it to Ignore Cycles longer than 60 days and that should fix the data issue in your app. To do this, open your app and go to settings and then go to Statistics. See if that fixes the issue in your app.
OK great I'll give it a go
Thank you
I have tried everything and nothing seems to work so have deleted the tracker.