Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Complaints, charcter restriction and more.

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

There's apparently several changes at medhelp lately.
The restriction to only 2000 characters is the most annoying. It means we have to chop things up and post several times.
What is the reasoning behind this change ?

I'm not very happy about the intrusive videos and while I'm griping, it hasn't escaped me that it often says something was just posted when in reality its been on there for quite sometime. I guess it makes the forums look more active but it's not displaying the truth.
Hi Orphaned Hawk,

We are aware of the character limit issue. Unfortunately, we are not certain when it will be fixed, although we are hoping it will be dealt with at the beginning of this week. This was caused by a system glitch, and we are sorry for the inconvenience it has caused everyone.

I will bring up the other issues with our team. Thanks so much for your input.

Sincerely,

Laura
MedHelp Team