Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Confusion about which day to enter sleep hours

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

I'm confused about which day to enter my sleep.  If I go to sleep at 10 PM on a Thursday, and wake up at 6 AM on Friday, is that considered Thursday's sleep or Friday's sleep?
The sleep tracker is designed to be flexible enough to handle both instances. For some people, they consider that Thursday night's sleep. Others might consider it Friday since most of it occurs on Friday. For me, personally, I usually say that it's Thursday night's sleep (even if it starts at 1:00 am on Friday).

Choose one and just be consistent. Other people may elect to have it represent the other day, but as long as you're consistent, that's all that matters for the sleep tracker.