Consistency on medication names across trackers
I use three trackers - Mood, Anxiety and Sleep. I take Venlafaxine, which is included in the mood tracker, but the Sleep tracker only has "Anti-Anxiety medication" or "Anti-depressants", so I pick the latter. The Anxiety tracker has both "Anti-depressants" and "Effexor", so I end up having to tick Effexor as well. So as a result, I have "Venlafaxine" on the Mood tracker, "Anti-depressants" on the Sleep tracker and "Anti-depressants" and "Effexor" on the Anxiety tracker and it's only one pill. Not to mention I have to go through and tick for each tracker.

What would be nice is to get a bit of consistency across the trackers. Ideally I'd like to just be able to tick "Venlafaxine" or "Effexor" on one of them and then have all three trackers show the same thing. Either that or have something slightly more specific than "Anti-Anxiety medication" or "Anti-depressant" - maybe "SSRI" or "SNRI"?
Thank you for the suggestion!  I will pass it along!