Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Cost/Fees

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Cost/Fees

I hope I didn't sign up for a membership. I never saw an area that said I had to pay money, but so many
websites sneak charges in. If there is a fee, please remove me from this program immediately. I never meant
to sign up for such a thing. I tabbed to submit and clicked it only so I could ask a question. I do not want to
incur a charge.
Welcome to MedHelp!  All of our patient to patient forums are absolutely free.  We do have a few forums in the expert forums or doctor forums that there is a fee but it is explained on those forums when you post a question, and you will have the option to decline before posting your question.

Hope this helps, let us know if you have any questions at all.