Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Crummy Android App
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Crummy Android App

Why can't I log in to my online account from my android device. This makes me furious. All the work I've done so far entering data and I can't sync the device to my account online. Why are you wasting peoples time like this? This is totally unacceptable.
Tags: Android, App
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1472750_tn?1304727283
Hi - I'm sorry you're having this problem.  What sort of error are you getting?  I'd be happy to troubleshoot this with you if you can give me more information.
Blank
If you could please just describe the steps needed to sync the online information with what is on my android phone.
Blank
1472750_tn?1304727283
Hi,

Here are the steps to sync:

1. Open the application.

2. Tap on ‘Settings’

3. Select ‘MedHelp Account Sync’

4. Enter your user name and password, or tap on Sign Up at the bottom of the screen

5. Once logged in, you will get an alert once the application has finished syncing.

I'll message you to touch base further in case you have additional issues.
Blank
I am a new user and have been trying to sync my android mobile phone with my online account and have not been successful.  I've followed the steps above, even signing out and logging back in being very careful to keep everything in the same case (upper & lower) and still do not get it to sync.  Are there other things I should try?
Blank
707563_tn?1395081210
Hi Linda -

Are you talking about the My Diet Diary app?  It looks as if you were able to update that recently, but I'm not sure if you entered the info into the app or on our site.

Are you getting an error message when you try and sync?  What happens when you try?

Thanks, and I'm sorry you are having problems with the app.

Emily
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank