Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Dates

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Dates

I can't get the calendar to be on the right month. I put on there that I started on August 30 and it has me staring July 30. Is there a way to change that? Overall I love the tool, but it messes me up when I am looking at the days of the week.

Thank you.
Tags: months
This is charvanmar again - I am using the weight tracker.
It looks like you entered 9/1/10 as your start date, but when you added data, you added it on July 30.  It's confusing since it shows that as the start date on the graph, but you have to physically go to the actual date you want to start.  

It looks like you'll have to enter the data starting on the date you actually started, then you can delete the incorrect data.

Let me know if that doesn't help.

Emily
Oh, I see what I did wrong. I actually had August 30 as my start date, not sure how that changed. But I changed, added and deleted. Thank you.
OK let me know if it doesn't do the trick.

Emily
I am new and entered the date on my phone as opposed to on the pc. i need to switch the date back one day

Are you talking about the weight app as well?  Or a different app?  

Please let us know and we can help.

Thanks!

Steph