Deleting a post you've made?
I'm not sure if this suggestion has been mentioned before but I was wondering if it would be possible for the original person who started a post would be able to delete it if they regret making it for some reason? Or if there was a way the  OP could delete comments that are argumentative or get out of hand or whatever rather than burdening MH with having to delete certain replies because they got out of hand. Kind of like how we can do on our journals, you know? Like I have the ability to delete a comment left on my journal if the person gets insulting, etc. Why not be able to do that on the posts that we post? Just a thought.
Sorry, we do not allow posters to delete their original posts or other members' comments. When something is posted in a community, think of it as public domain. It's there for the community to share, discuss, and learn from. If things get out of hand, moderators are the only ones who can delete a specific comment or a post. It would be unfair for members to be able to delete other people's content or to delete their own since it's been contributed to the community.

We allow members to delete comments on their journal because the journal is your own part of the site. Since this area belongs to you, you control who sees your journal and you can delete comments from it.

If you would like something you posted deleted, please send a request through Contact Us (at the bottom of the page) and the moderators will review the request. If you think a comment someone else has written is inappropriate, click "Report this" next to the comment and indicate whether it's spam, abusive, or miscategorized and a moderator will review the content.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Ok, thanks!
please... i need to delete my post... I cant risk anyone making the connection to me... I put way too much information on it... didn't realize it would show in google searches so easily... please!!!!
Hi there -

Please feel free to send me a PM.  I am not seeing anything that could identify you, but send me a PM if you'd like to explain it further for me.

Thanks,

Emily