Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Deleting questions

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Deleting questions

I want to delete all of the questions I have asked, because I really can't have some of that stuff associated with my online presence anymore.  How can I do that?
Hi there -

We don't normally delete posts, but would be happy to change your username.  I'm sending you a PM about this.

Emily
You cant delete posts, what if you said something stupid?
Hi there,

Is there something you'd like us to review?  Please PM me with a link to the post you think is "stupid" and we can take a look at it for you.

Steph
I kind of attacked Kaiser for screwing up my surgery, and no doctors replied, because I've heard surgeons are like a brotherhood and won't rat on each other.