Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Diabetic expert /Doctor forum

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Diabetic expert /Doctor forum

I would like to ask you if there will be a Doctor/Expert on the Diabetes forum I have just heard the Doctor answering questions there has left, I use the patient diabetic forum to gain information,  and I see that a lot of questions BY diabetics are going unanswered or are given short shrift,  ...As Diabetes is an important topic for some of us,I am pre Diabetic,  it seems extremly important that this desease be treated with dignity and folks questions answered accordingly .Thank you .
Hi Margypops -

We are working on finding a doctor for that forum.  We know it's very frustrating, and we do regret the inconvenience to members.

Emily
Thank you ,its good to know it is being worked on ,as a pre diabetic I have to be able to ask what other folks are going through and how they cope , sometimes on the patients forum the questions are not answered and the people asking get a short shrift answer with no empathy , I would expect that on the expert forum but not the patient forum as we are there to support each other..hence once the expert forum is up and running then hopefully those who need expert answers will go there .Thanks again .