Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Diet Diary App & MedHelp

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Diet Diary App & MedHelp

Sometimes these two programs are in SYNC and sometimes not.  How can we get them linked all the time?
Hi there -

Can you tell me what happens when they aren't syncing?  They should be linked all the time.  We have been having an issue with our Food Tracker over the past 2 days, but if it has been longer than that, let us know.

Emily
I am having the same issue too. Since yesterday the sync between the two programs just stopped. I can still see the entries I made using the website through the forum/trackers on my phone (amaze 4g, android 4.0.3). The two platforms just won't talk to each other.
I am also having this problem. It started a day and a half ago. No information I enter in my diet diary on my android phone is transferring to my medhelp page or my trackers. I have to enter everything twice; once in my diet diary and then go online and enter everything again into my trackers.
Hi everyone -

We are checking into this, and hope to have more info soon.  

If anyone else is experiencing this, please let us know.

Emily
HTC One S: MedHelp.org and My Diet Diary are not syncing ... have to enter information twice
Hi there -

Can you check and make sure you have your username and password entered correctly in the app?  

Is anything syncing?  Are you getting an error message when you try and sync the app?

Thanks,

Emily