Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Do you have problems with speed when completing your tracker?

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

I am having difficulty getting the information on my trackers in a timely manner. It seems to have a very long lag time before the area clicked comes up to fill in. I thought it was my computer, but I now have a new computer and I also have a new internet provider with very high speed.
So, I am frustrated because the mood and pain trackers in particular are very useful tools for me, but it takes an hour just to complete one day's information on just the pain tracker. It is very difficult to get all of the trigger points added, so I am about to give up for the 2nd time now. I used this some last year but got frustrated and stopped using this tracker because I don't want to spend all day on this.

Any suggestions?

VERY FRUSTRATED!

Do others out there have this issue?
42%
 (3) 
YES! Something MUST be done!
0%
 (0) 
No, I don't have any problems.
14%
 (1) 
It takes me less than 5 minutes to complete the pain and/or mood tracker
0%
 (0) 
I can complete my pain tracker and I have MANY painful areas and trigger points to post.
42%
 (3) 
Some days I have issues with speed.
7 Members voted
Tags: slow, speed, tracker, Pain, internet, computers, day, TIME
Hi there -

We are sorry you are having problems with this.  You mention the mood and pain trackers, but are you having problems with the others as well?

We don't want you to give up.  Let us help you with it.

Emily
Also, can you tell us what browser you are using (IE 7 or 8, firefox, safari, etc)?
You asked what brower I am using. I am on Internet Explorer 8. Is that want you mean? This is a new computer and has Windows 7. I don't know what I need to get things to work quickly when I am using these trackers because they all have a lag time from the time I click the box till when the box is filled.
Thank you,
Libra07
I have the EXACT same problem with the trackers. I am running Windows 7, internet explorer 8.

I hope you can do something about it. I have tried the Mood tracker and the pain one.

I only have trouble with the Pain tracker, not with Mood, Blood Pressure, Weight, or Exercise.
Babs - are you using IE8?  We are working on this, I promise.

I'm sorry you all are having problems.  We are hoping this will be fixed soon.

Emily
Hello All,

Thanks for your patience. We recently put in a fix for the slowness issue in IE8. This problem didn't affect Chrome or Firefox, so if you were using those browsers, the trackers should have worked fine. With our new fix for IE8, your trackers should be running smoothly now. Please let us know if you're still experiencing issues and please include your browser and OS information as well as what trackers are slow for you.

Thanks,
MedHelp
I use Firefox to access my trackers.  This seems to resolve the current issue with slow trackers.  I was having the same exact problem with IE, and I have the latest update as well.  Firefox will work just fine.