Duplicate post :(
How can I delete a duplicate posting?  It's in "Child Behavior - ADHD"  I posted something and then somehow posted it again in a reply!  Is there a way for us to delete it ourselves?  Thanks!
No, but if you mark it "duplicate," the moderators will usually delete it.  At the upper right across from your name, if you roll your mouse up there, should pop down a list out of the blue of things you can mark the post, like Spam or Abuse, and Duplicate is on that list.
If it shows, the list's header is a little exclamation point in a red triangle and "Report" after it in blue letters.  If you click on report (or just roll onto it), down will flash the list of reasons, and you can click on "Duplicate."
Hi, Ankelmacrilzacsmom,

It looks like you reported this to us several hours ago and it's been removed.  Let us know if you need anything else.

Claire
MedHelp.org
Yep...thanks!!