Duplicates happening?
I believe I only submitted the answer once today and still, duplicate responses to a post showed up.  I've now reported two duplicates on my own posts.  Can you check into this?  Today, the arrow spun and spun after submission and then my reply showed up twice.
I have been told that they've been having some trouble removing the duplicates.  If you report them, rest assured the mods will get to them.  If you're seeing them stay longer than normal, it's probably related to the latest issue theyre having.
Not so much concerned about that as that it is happening when I did not submit more than once.
Hi, LivingInHope,

Thanks for letting us know.  Occasionally the servers hiccup and we get a few duplicates, which we're able to locate and remove pretty quickly and easily.  These are reported to us automatically, but you also have the option of reporting them to us.  

Claire
You're welcome!