Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Editing/deleting my post

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Editing/deleting my post

I've not found a way to edit or delete my own post after it's hit the forum.  The only way I can correct something I've typed is to repost.  It would be great to have a way to edit my own post or to delete one if I change my mind about posting it.

Thanks!

This is something we're looking into and is on the list of potential features. We don't have a time line yet though. Thank you for the suggestion and keep them coming.

MedHelp
I keep seeing questions, requests and then comments going back years on deleting a post that you have made yourself. Still not finding an answer?
Hi, mail4lt,

You may see questions repeated because members sometimes start a new thread, unaware that a question has been asked and answered in the past.  

With regard to your question about members being able to edit/remove their own posts, there are currently no plans to include this feature.  If this changes, we'll be sure to post about it here -- thanks for asking!

Claire
MedHelp.org
I would like a post I made deleted.  How can this be done? There needs to be a way for you, MHModerator, to do this.
Hi -

I have sent you a private message about this, rain_lily.

Emily