Aa
A
A
Close
Email Alert reads "Responses" but only 1 Response
Email alert to my PC implies I have "Responses" and it lists all of the three (3) Forums I posted to.  However, upon checking all 3, I find only one Reply.  Can  the system just notify me of the only forum necessary to check for that reply?  Thanks!
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
707563 tn?1455827280
Hi there -

You shouldn't be getting an alert when no new responses have been posted.  I'm checking into this, and will get back to you as soon as I know.

Emily
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Sorry Emily, but I did say I received One (1) Reply, just that the Email listed EVERY FORUM.  But I think I just caught on, one has to select the "highlighted" Select a best answer.  i.e. my copy n paste as below:

MegaLumbarPain's daily update  

Summary of today's activity in your watched forums, threads, and user journals:  

New responses to your questions  

Ortho or Neurosurgeon for my Lumbar Disc Surgery?  - Orthopedics  
44 yoa healthy male less my chronic, lumbar pain, 24/7, constant throbbing/aching  

Neurosurgeon or Orthopaedic Surgeon???  - Back & Neck - Select a best answer  
44 yoa healthy male less my chronic, lumbar pain, 24/7, constant throbbing/aching  

Neuro or Orthosurgeon for my Lumbar Disc Fusion?  - Neurology  

Neuro or Ortho Surgeon for my Lumbar Disc Fusion?  - Back and Spine Surgery  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
707563 tn?1455827280
Hi there -

I'm just not sure why you are getting alerts for threads that have no new responses.  I'm going to PM you with some instructions so I can look into this more.

Emily
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources