Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Email Alert reads "Responses" but only 1 Response
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Email Alert reads "Responses" but only 1 Response

Email alert to my PC implies I have "Responses" and it lists all of the three (3) Forums I posted to.  However, upon checking all 3, I find only one Reply.  Can  the system just notify me of the only forum necessary to check for that reply?  Thanks!
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
707563_tn?1395081210
Hi there -

You shouldn't be getting an alert when no new responses have been posted.  I'm checking into this, and will get back to you as soon as I know.

Emily
Blank
Sorry Emily, but I did say I received One (1) Reply, just that the Email listed EVERY FORUM.  But I think I just caught on, one has to select the "highlighted" Select a best answer.  i.e. my copy n paste as below:

MegaLumbarPain's daily update  

Summary of today's activity in your watched forums, threads, and user journals:  

New responses to your questions  

Ortho or Neurosurgeon for my Lumbar Disc Surgery?  - Orthopedics  
44 yoa healthy male less my chronic, lumbar pain, 24/7, constant throbbing/aching  

Neurosurgeon or Orthopaedic Surgeon???  - Back & Neck - Select a best answer  
44 yoa healthy male less my chronic, lumbar pain, 24/7, constant throbbing/aching  

Neuro or Orthosurgeon for my Lumbar Disc Fusion?  - Neurology  

Neuro or Ortho Surgeon for my Lumbar Disc Fusion?  - Back and Spine Surgery  
Blank
707563_tn?1395081210
Hi there -

I'm just not sure why you are getting alerts for threads that have no new responses.  I'm going to PM you with some instructions so I can look into this more.

Emily
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank