Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Exercise tracker widget
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Exercise tracker widget

Since there is currently no widget for the exercise tracker (such as you have with the weight or addiction tickers) I thought I'd propose that if you do develop one, it might be just a count of number of days on which one has exercised (at all) out of the last 30 days. Or else maybe number of hours exercised in the last 7 days or something like that. I'd like to have a reminder on my blog, and I found it really motivating last year to know during one month that I had exercised 25/30 days (and would be motivated too, to see that I've only done 1/30 this month).

thanks!