Exercise tracker widget
Since there is currently no widget for the exercise tracker (such as you have with the weight or addiction tickers) I thought I'd propose that if you do develop one, it might be just a count of number of days on which one has exercised (at all) out of the last 30 days. Or else maybe number of hours exercised in the last 7 days or something like that. I'd like to have a reminder on my blog, and I found it really motivating last year to know during one month that I had exercised 25/30 days (and would be motivated too, to see that I've only done 1/30 this month).

thanks!
Thanks for the suggestion. We still do want to introduce an exercise ticker at some point in the future. You know how it is...there's always more to do than we have time for. When we do implement an exercise ticker, we'd like to make it configurable by the user. Some people have suggested total number of exercise minutes in a given time frame, or total distance in a given time frame. We'll add yours, number of days where you've done exercise, to the list as well.

Thanks again for the suggestion.

-MedHelp