Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Exercise tracker

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Exercise tracker

Hi Medhelp,

I didn't know if your team was working on an exercise tracker, but it would be great if you put one out, especially for us prego women!!!   :)  Or just add a walking segment to the pregnancy tracker-that would actually be easier.  

Thank you!

Katebud
Yes, we actually are working on an exercise tracker and we hope it'll be available in the VERY near future. In the meantime, you can track walking in the weight tracker (which has a few limited options for exercise tracking). We'll let you know when the full-blown exercise tracker is available.

Thanks for the suggestion!

-MedHelp
The exercise tracker is now available. To add it, go to My MedHelp, look for your trackers shortcut panel, and click Add a Tracker. The new exercise tracker will be listed as an option. Thanks for the suggestion!

-MedHelp