Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
FMS tracker needs abd. issue categories

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

FMS tracker needs abd. issue categories

I use the fibromyalgia tracker but find that there are no categories for abdominal issues due to Irritable Bowel Syndrome (which is part and parcel with FMS)  These are major problems for people with this condition. This includes issues such as:    
    Bloating
    Nausea
    Abdominal pain or cramping
    Diarrhea or consitipation
Is there any way for me to add categories on my own for these problems?   If not, can Medhelp add them?
Thank you in advance.

Hi - it doesn't look like that's an option in the Fibromyalgia tracker.  I will pass along your suggestion, but in the meantime, you might consider adding our Gastro tracker, which other members with IBS are using.  You can find that here: http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/gallery/gastro