Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Flag as offensive...

This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Flag as offensive...

Somewhere down the road it would be great if you could have this feature added to the app rather than having to go to the full site.
Hi!

This is a good suggestion and I will pass it on. MedHelp has several apps, so can you please tell us which app you are using?

Thanks,

Laura
MedHelp Team
I'm using the I'm expecting app. Just for the record, I Enjoy all the advice that these ladies have to give. There have only been two times where I felt something was so out of line it should be reported. It would just be nice if in those very rare instances I could do it right from the app.
It's good to know you are happy with your experience at MedHelp! I've passed your suggestion on.

Thank you!

Laura
MedHelp Team