Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Follow up, Weight Tracker weight incorrect

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

5622078?1272454011
Sorry for posting the same item again, but I wanted to add a screenshot (as a photo) and couldn't seem to do that as a Reply

This shows what I originally posted about.  Weight tracker shows two different weights for me.  At the bottom right with the picture of the scale is the correct weight, 252.8, but in the upper left section where it shows overall loss and stats, it shows the weight as 253.8

any idea why
Hi there -

The screenshot didn't work, unfortunately.  I did notice though that it looks like you have 2 weight trackers.  Do you see that, too?

I'm going to send you a PM with an email address you can use to send the screenshot to.

Emily