Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Food Diary Reports

This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Food Diary Reports

I've entered my foods for the day.  When I go to reports, not all of them are showing up and if I flip between pages then the report I just saw may no longer show up.  Do I need to do something to make all the reports show up each time?
Seems to be a browser issue.  All of the reports show up just fine in Firefox, but they don't consistently show up in Chrome.
Are there certain reports that aren't appearing consistently in Chrome, or does that seem more random?

Thanks,

Emily
It's random. I can see maybe one or two reports each time but not the same ones.
I have had the same problem in chrome and IE today.  I have been using this a few weeks and haven't had trouble before.
I just took a look at your reports and they are pretty slow to load. Eventually all the graphs did load. I scrolled up and down the page a couple times and they seemed to load after that. Is that what you are experiencing?

P.S. I'm using Chrome too.
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I am passing on this information for you and we are very sorry for the inconvenience and troubles.

Thanks!

Steph