Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Food Diary Reports
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Food Diary Reports

I've entered my foods for the day.  When I go to reports, not all of them are showing up and if I flip between pages then the report I just saw may no longer show up.  Do I need to do something to make all the reports show up each time?
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Seems to be a browser issue.  All of the reports show up just fine in Firefox, but they don't consistently show up in Chrome.
Blank
707563_tn?1395081210
Are there certain reports that aren't appearing consistently in Chrome, or does that seem more random?

Thanks,

Emily
Blank
It's random. I can see maybe one or two reports each time but not the same ones.
Blank
I have had the same problem in chrome and IE today.  I have been using this a few weeks and haven't had trouble before.
Blank
193137_tn?1367883663
I just took a look at your reports and they are pretty slow to load. Eventually all the graphs did load. I scrolled up and down the page a couple times and they seemed to load after that. Is that what you are experiencing?

P.S. I'm using Chrome too.
Blank
3136921_tn?1380650224
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I am passing on this information for you and we are very sorry for the inconvenience and troubles.

Thanks!

Steph
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703