Aa
A
A
Close
Food Diary Reports
I've entered my foods for the day.  When I go to reports, not all of them are showing up and if I flip between pages then the report I just saw may no longer show up.  Do I need to do something to make all the reports show up each time?
Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Seems to be a browser issue.  All of the reports show up just fine in Firefox, but they don't consistently show up in Chrome.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
707563 tn?1455827280
Are there certain reports that aren't appearing consistently in Chrome, or does that seem more random?

Thanks,

Emily
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
It's random. I can see maybe one or two reports each time but not the same ones.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I have had the same problem in chrome and IE today.  I have been using this a few weeks and haven't had trouble before.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
193137 tn?1367883663
I just took a look at your reports and they are pretty slow to load. Eventually all the graphs did load. I scrolled up and down the page a couple times and they seemed to load after that. Is that what you are experiencing?

P.S. I'm using Chrome too.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I am passing on this information for you and we are very sorry for the inconvenience and troubles.

Thanks!

Steph
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources