Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Food and Chron's/UC

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Food and Chron's/UC

It would be really useful for people tracking the correlation between their food intake and flareups of their digestive disorders if the food groups could be automatically connected to the Chron's/UC tracker. For example, if I note in my Diet tracker that I ate yogurt today, it would be useful if "Dairy" would then show up as an "event" on the Chron's/UC tracker, and so on.

It would also be great if the time that meal was consumed could be added to the Chron's/UC tracker, but I don't think that can really work with the format of the trackers.
Tags: Chrons, UC
Thanks for the suggestion. In the future, we'll be adding the ability for you to overlay data from various trackers so that you can draw conclusions from them. At that point, you'll be able to take the information in the Food Diary and compare it to the Crohn's/Ulcerative Colitis Tracker. We'll let you know when that feature is ready.

Thanks,
MedHelp