Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Food and Chron's/UC
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Food and Chron's/UC

It would be really useful for people tracking the correlation between their food intake and flareups of their digestive disorders if the food groups could be automatically connected to the Chron's/UC tracker. For example, if I note in my Diet tracker that I ate yogurt today, it would be useful if "Dairy" would then show up as an "event" on the Chron's/UC tracker, and so on.

It would also be great if the time that meal was consumed could be added to the Chron's/UC tracker, but I don't think that can really work with the format of the trackers.
Tags: Chrons, UC