Food tracker suggestions
Coming from sites such as ***********, myfitnesspal, and myfatsecret, I have a few suggestions that I think would make this website outstanding when compared to them, and am wondering how easily these can be implemented:

*** 1. Would it be possible to color-code the "summary for wednesday" sections in the food tracker to show when above/below macro goals?
*** 2. Can the food tracker main page show a chart from the reports page? I am specifically thinking of the Daily averages chart, except specific to the current day. This would be a terrific way to show progress for the day as you plan it out.
*** 3. Can you set up meal groups? This is actually very important, as it would speed up meal entry (and we wouldn't need to search for a previous day where the meals are used.
*** 4. Can you give us the ability to create one page where multiple trackers can be placed simultaneously? AND, that allows entry of information into each tracker? Again this would significantly save time. I understand I can add multiple entries from my health feed, however I can't view progress of multiple trackers from there, which is very unfortunate.
*** 5. Can you rename or add additional meal groups? I don't have much use for Snacks, but would definitely need a supplements meal group. This is just a nice-to-have, but many other sites offer it.

I'll stop here for now, and if I can see the first few implemented would jump over to medhelp in a heartbeat! Thanks again!

Mike
Hi there -

Thanks for your great suggestions. I am going to pass these on to our developers, and will let you know when I hear back from them. Just a note - it may be next week, as we have some staff members out of the office this week.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback. We really appreciate it!

Emily
Fantastic, thank you for letting me know afterwards, Emily! Looking forward to seeing what they say, and to jumping over to medhelp for tracking!

Mike