Graph error
My graph for weight loss is no longer coming up properly.  Can you fix it please?
Hi - can you elaborate on what's wrong with it or what has changed?
Same problem with mine.

My weight and exercise trackers haven't worked for a month now...since late October, which was when I reported it, here, in this forum.

My Ovulation, Menopause and Menstrual trackers had the exact same issue; but, I just deleted those trackers rather than bothering with the issue.

What happens is that the tracker graphs simply won't upload. All attempts to access result in a faint or partial image; never a complete graph.

I've tried accessing via Mozilla Foxfire (version 17), Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. And, the same problem persists with all 3 browsers.
Hi there -

I'm sorry this is happening.  Can you clear your cache and see if it works then?

If that doesn't work, can you take a screen shot of it and post it on your profile so we can see exactly what is happening?  I'm able to access your charts fully, so I can't see what is happening.

Emily
Hi Emily... I've posted an image of my Exercise Tracker graph on my profile page,,, as per your suggestion. You'll find it as the 1st of three images in the album titled: "written in sand."  

Thank you in advance for your support,

iam1butterfly
Great screenshot, and thanks.  I've let our engineers know.

Emily
Hi there -

If you could check to see if you have a Java error, that would be great.

In Chrome, open the tracker, then press: ctrl + shift + J, and see if you get any error messages.  If you do, can you copy and paste them, or take a screen shot of it?

Thanks!

Emily
Okay, I tried it... and, no error message appeared.

I've ran updates and scans; and, I still get the same incomplete/ non-functioning graph on Foxfire 17 and on Chrome 23. On IE 11, all I see is a blank space; not even a faint image of a graph.