Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Health Videos

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Health Videos

We'll soon be launching a new addition to site, health videos. In addition to our Medical Dictionary and Drugs information, you'll soon be able to learn more about general health and wellness or a specific health condition by watching a video. Please leave us a comment if you'd like to be notified of when this feature is available.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Tags: video, videos
Yes, please let me know .. this sounds great!

C~
Co-CL Thyroid
Yes, I would like to know too!
Finally,  visual information definitely will put me on the list.  The whole public needs to be informed regardless if they are symptomatic or symptom free.  

Thats a big Y*E*S!
Health Videos are now available. There are a number of ways to view the videos. You can see a list of most recent videos in communities. You can also see videos in searc.

Don't forget to comment on the video if you like it (or hate it) and email it to your friends who might find the information useful.