Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Help! Shrunken Interface! Anyone know Firefox?

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

I was typing a message I suppose kind of fast and my finges slid on the keyboard and the next thing I know the MedHelp Interface looks like this:
http://www.medhelp.org/user_photos/show/316454?personal_page_id=1282072

It is only MedHelp that is like this. When I open a new window everywhere on the Internet it fine but when I click on MedHelp the interface is small. I cannot think what I did since it is just on this site.
I logged in via Explorer to post this.

Hey there I use Firefox, it almost appears as if it is showing up as another screen I will try to find an answer, of course I am computer illeterate :)
I just looked this up under screen size, someones screen was huge and another member told them to look for the "font size" there there are 3 choices
I am still looking
I found it, go to the top of the HCV forum, put arrow over community setting a set of A's will show up and you can high light the one you want
The A's used to visible
I hope this helps you
D
Hi -

Yes, try Dee's suggestion, and let us know if it doesn't work for you.

Emily
press control + or - to zoom in or out.  

You guys are the best, when one of us gets in trouble we are all there to help each other.
This is the best place to be and I appreciate every one
Dee