Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Hepatis B Tracker

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Hepatis B Tracker

A Hepatitis B tracker would not be so different from the Hepatitis C tracker. Can you please modify the existing tracker to allow for both hepB and hepC?
Thanks for the suggestion. What modifications would you like to see made to the Hep C Tracker?

Thanks,
MedHelp
Wow! I did not even see this reply until now! I guess I am still not at home with all the features here.
When I recommended the change to the HepC tracker, it did not allow an entry beyond 2 million copies/ml. I see now that this has changed, and it is perfectly usable as a HepB tracker too. Thank you!
I would like to see changes in hepatitis tracker :
1.viral load for hepatits b
2.blood tests like ALAT ASPAT HGB etc.
3.Fibroscan results
Hi there -

What do the Fibroscan results look like?  Is it a number you'd want to chart, or something to just keep record of?

Thanks!

Emily