Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
How Do I Delete Old Posts

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

How Do I Delete Old Posts

I have an old question post on my profile that is no longer relevant and I was wondering is there any way to remove it from my profile?  There really should be, but if there is I can't seem to find it.  The concern is gone and resolved so I want to remove it, it's just clutter now.  I see that I can stop receiving emails with responses to it I think, but does that delete the whole question?

We generally do not delete old posts because they provide helpful information for people who are currently dealing with similar situations.  However, if you can pm me the specifics I can look into things for you.