How can I remove a forum from my shortcuts?
I have a forum in My Shortcuts that I don't want to follow anymore.  I've tried going to the forum and deselecting the 'watch' button but that doesn't remove it.  
Hi there -

Go to My MedHelp, then click on watch list in the box on the left hand side.  You will see Discussions, Expert Forums, Community Forums and User Journals.  Click on each one to see what you are watching in each, and you can remove what you don't want to watch any longer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Emily
In order to remove a community or forum from My Shortcuts, go to your profile page. In your communities widget, you'll see a Leave link. Click that and it should remove you from that community. It'll also remove the item from your shortcuts.

Thanks,
MedHelp
How do I remove the "medhelp suggestions" from my shortcuts? It is not listed on the communities widget at all. In fact it does not show up anywhere on my profile, only on my shortcuts list. Thanks in advance for any help.
Hi there -

That's added for everyone and unfortunately, can not be deleted.

Emily