Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
How do I delete or edit my tracker

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

How do I delete or edit my tracker

How do I delete my pregnancy tracker?  I tried editing it under settings but the changes are not acknowledged.
Hi there,

It looks like you figured out how to delete your tracker :-)

As for the edits, you can change your due date using "settings", and once you're in "settings", you can further customize it to add information about you and your baby.  

If the changes aren't "sticking", it's possible that you're looking at a cached version of your profile page, rather than the most current version.  In that case, try checking back later, or use your browser's tool settings to clear your cache.

Claire
MedHelp.org