Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
How do I erase a tracker?

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

How do I erase a tracker?

How do I cancel a tracker? I signed on for the sleep tracker but my dyslexia makes me confused about what numbers to fill in. I want out of it but I don't see how.
Along with that, how does one delete a ticker, but leave the tracker?
You go back to where it lists all the trackers the site has to offer.  Under sleep tracker it will list that you already have one and there should be a little trash can beside of it.  You just click it and say yes you would like to delete it.
khendrick is correct in how you delete a tracker. From your sleep tracker, look for the Trackers button in the upper right. If you click on that, you'll see the page where you can add or delete trackers. click the trash can icon next to the sleep tracker and it will be removed from your profile. But all of your data will be lost as well and we will not be able to retrieve it again if you decide you want to use the tracker again.
You can choose to not display your ticker on your tracker page and/or on your profile page. Go to the related tracker page. Under the ticker, you'll see a link that says "Embed and Configure Ticker". You can change your settings there.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Thank you. I suppose it seemed obvious but I really did try to do it on my own.