Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
How do I get a report from my tracker

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

How do I get a report from my tracker

I have entered 8 days of foods for my lower cholesterol tracker and I want to run a weekly report, but it does not work.  How long do I need to keep a food diary before I could run a report?
Hi there -

You can see Reports by clicking on Reports at the top left of the tracker. You can then see Weekly Macro- and Micro-nutrients, and Monthly reports.  You can also see them here - http://www.medhelp.org/food_diary/show_report/6001498?personal_page_id=3188896

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Emily
Hi Emily-

I am new to the "Cholesterol" forum - as my Dr. just told me I need to watch it @ 232.  I'm a 55 year old female w/ low BP and about 20 lbs overweight.  

What is this tracker you are talking about - or the reports? How can I access them and how do you recommend I start?  Also, I am supposed to stay away from gluten and sweets.  Suggestions appreciated!

Thanks very much.
Thank you for your reply.  I now have kept my Food Tracker Diary for 12 days.  When I hit the weekly macro and micro reports I get a blank page with the category headings but no results.  I am using an iPad to keep track.  Not sure what the problem is.  I copied the page below to show what does appear.  Any suggestions? Thank you!  Ania
Calories

Carbohydrates

Fats

Proteins

Calories by Macronutrients

Calories by Meal Type

Calories by Food Group

Macronutrients - Daily Averages
Hi..
My cholesterol is in the 250s, although the ratio of good to bad is excellent.   I am retired, not overweight, exercise 6 days a week wiith one of the following:  aqua aerobics, yoga, ai chi. Aqua Zumba, elliptical or recumbent bike, lift weights once a week.  best shape of my life now that i am retired.  

I Eat a very healthy diet soIi was shocked to see my cholesterol numbers.  My doctor sent me to a nutritionist.  I spoke to the nutritionist on the phone, and she felt that she did not need to see me at this point.  She suggested that I keep a food diary and pointed me to this site.  I am not finding it difficult to track every meal on the food diary.  

Go to Trackers and scroll down to Food Diary (the icon is an apple on a green background).  Once you start entering meals there is a Reports option next to the Diary above your meal and that brings you to options for reports.  I cannot make that work.  The nutritionist suggested that I keep these reports to see what my nutrients are, before I come in to see her.

I hope this helps to get you started!  Ania

Hi there,

We are seeing reports for you.  Would you please clear your cache and let me know if that works for you.

Thanks!

Steph
Hi Steph,  I cleared my history on my iPad and still no reports.  However, after your verification that you could see my reports, I went onto my PC, logged in, and voila!  I saw my reports.  I wonder if this is an iPad issue?  Thank you so much for your help!  Ania
Thanks for letting me know.  I will pass that on for you.  

Glad it worked!!

Steph
Hi there -

Reports are not available on any iOS device because reports uses Flash technology, which is not supported by Apple.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

Emily

Thank you.. That is a bit disappointing.  Ania