Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
How do I get back to a Journal?

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

How do I get back to a Journal?

I am following Emily Post's Journal on Tramadol.  I can't find my way back there, help???
Hi there -

Here is a link to her profile, where you can find the journals - http://www.medhelp.org/personal_pages/user/544292

To find a journal, and you know the member's name, just search for the name in the search bar at the top, and it will give you results for that member.  If you didn't know her actual member name, you can search using the topic (in this case tramadol).

Hope this helps!

Emily
Oh and consider adding her as a friend.  Then you'll be able to see her recent activity more easily on your My MedHelp page, or by just clicking on her profile.

Emily
This should get you started on EmilyPost journals.  Keep searching till you find the old ones...she is now on version 55!!