Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
How do I put the Ovulation Calculator on my home pageÉ

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Is there a way to put the Ovulation calculator on my home page so that I don't have to search for it every single time I need to use it?
Are you referring to the Ovulation Calculator or the Ovulation Tracker? There isn't a way to put the Ovulation Calculator on your home page. It's located in the Pregnancy Community, so if you join the community, it'll show up in your Shortcuts. Then you'll be able to quickly go to the community and click Trackers & Calculators to access the calculator.

If you're referring to the Ovulation Tracker, the tracker should already be on your home page. The Trackers section might be lower on your home page. If you scroll down, do you see it? If you'd like to move it higher, put your mouse over the title Trackers and drag and drop it where you want it positioned. Hope that helps!

-MedHelp
I asked about the Caluclator.  Although I find it kind of silly to have the Ovulation Calculator in the Pregnancy community since if you are trying to calculate your ovulation, you certainly aren't pregnant, and If you are pregnant you wouldn't need to calculate your ovulation since you won't be ovulating.  Shouldn't this tool be in a TTC community or something like that??  Why would I join the pregnancy community if I am not yet pregnant?   My problem was that since I am not part of that community, I have to search high and low to get to the calculator just to use it every month that we are trying to conceive.  This is why I wanted to know if it could be put on my page.  I already use the Ovulation Tracker, but it doesn't forecast my ovulation, so thus I use the calculator.  I find this very frustrating, and when you are TTC - it is already frustrating enough if you have to chart.  Hopefully someone can shed some light on this, and come up with a more reasonable way to access it....
The ovulation calculator is available in both the Fertility community and the Pregnancy community. Many of the women in the Pregnancy community are TTC and not pregnant. The Fertility community is typically composed of women who have been TTC for a longer time than those in the Pregnancy community.

Today, there is no way to add the Ovulation Calculator App to the home page. In one of our future updates, we will be including ovulation predictions in the Ovulation Tracker itself. Would that resolve your issue or would you still want the Ovulation Calculator available on your home page?

Thanks,
MedHelp