Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
How do I remove myself from a Group or Community?

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

I have accidentally joined a community by checking the "Join this community" box when I signed up but realized that it's a community that's totally unrelated to me and I have no interest in that either.  How do I remove myself from that?

I would suggest that we have a button to remove ourselves from the groups/community in the list of groups we belong to. Also, listing exactly what community we are joining behind the box of "Join this community" would be helpful.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Hi there,

In the "Communities" widget on your profile page, you should see a "Leave" link and an "x" next to the communities you've joined -- click either one of those to leave the group.  

You can tell which community you're joining by looking at the title of the group that the green "Join" button is pointing at.

Claire