Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
How do I remove myself from a community

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

How do I remove myself from a community

This is my first time being active on this website, I was only trying get familiar with this site when I accidently clicked on a button for a community I don't want to be part of.  Can someone please help me get out of this community?   Thanks!
In order to remove yourself from a community, go to your profile page. In your communities widget, you'll see a "Leave" link beside each of the communities of which you are a member. Click that and it should remove you from that community. It'll also remove the item from your shortcuts.