Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
How to add more than one tracker?

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

How to add more than one tracker?

I have noticed on some people's profile page they have 3 trackers set for different things.

How do I do that?  I don't want to track the little details......just the dates I stopped taking certain meds.

I just want the medhelp guys throwing up their arms in joy in the blue and white box??  LOL!
Tags: tracker
Hi there,

You can add as many trackers as you'd like.  A list of the trackers is here:

http://www.medhelp.org/health_tools

Just select one you'd like (I think you may have been referring to the Addiction Recovery tracker) and then click on the TRACK YOUR PROGRESS button.  Then select the options you'd like and click CREATE when you are done.

Hope that helps.  Let us know if you have any questions!

Steph
When I do that, it tells me only one addiction recovery tracker per relative is allowed.  I'm tryiing to set 3 trackers for ME!  lol

Don't mean to seem stupid here....but I have check profiles where more than one addiction recovery tracker was set....but they may be old....don't remember.

I want to set one for getting off subutex/suboxone and one for getting off gabapentin (even tho that drug is NOT addiction).  Just dont want to have to look up all those days...maybe I'm not being clear??

I am not super computer literate.....but thought I could add a tracker, add one and hit create........when I do that it gives me that message "only one per relative is allowed" and I'm not seeing anyplace that allows me to say it is for ME.....lol......NOT a relative  (the * required boxes don't give me an option for addiction recovery tracker for ME for more than one??)
Help??  If it is doable, huh?
To be more clear.....I want more than One addiction recovery tracker??

Is that doable?
Is a ticker different from a tracker?

I know, I'm showing my ignorance.....but oh well.....
Thanks,
Connie
No worries about ignorance -- I had to try it myself to see what you were talking about and the same thing happened to me. :)  It looks like, for some reason, the setup for the tracker automatically defaulted to "Someone else" instead of "Myself".

Try this:

* On your Profile page, click "Add a Tracker".

* When the setup page opens, give it a new name so you'll know what you're tracking.

* Look at the box just below that - if it says "Someone Else", change it to "Myself"

* Click "Apply".  

* Repeat as often as you like. :)

Claire
It's late in Kansas and I did promise myself I'd try to turn out the lights before 2 am.......and it's after 2 am  LOL

So, that being said....I will try to set up my new trackers tomorrow when I can follow the steps you gave me.

I so appreciate your efforts, Claire.

I'll let you know how it goes.
Goodnight~
Hi there -

You will have to choose Someone Else, and when you name it, you can name it whatever you want.  I just tried it and did one with the name Em, and entered a different drug, different date of last use, and it is showing two different tickers (the thing you see with the arms in the air), reflecting both dates.

Hope that helps,

Em
You are such a sweetheart!!  You were willing to "go before me" and try it out.  I will definitely get the new ones in there today.

Not a lot of "go the extra mile" kind of people out there.

But YOU are:)