Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
How to add time and date
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

How to add time and date

Hello MedHelp Im a starter user here and I dont know some thinks.
I am confused about sleep time. For Example I was slept yesterday 2/7 at 11:10 PM and I was awaken today 2/8 at 7:30 AM. How I will set the times and dates in sleep tracker ? because sleep tracker tracks for one day.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
707563_tn?1395081210
Hi there -

You can set your days to start at any time.  Many people who work days, or are in school during the day, etc., have the day start at noon.  This will put your sleep entries on one line. If you work nights, or for whatever reason are awake at night and sleep during the day, it may work better for you to start your days at midnight.

Using your data, if you have my day to set at midnight, 40 min would appear on yesterday, and 7h30min would appear on today.  If you have it set to noon, all 8h10min would appear on last night's entry.

I hope that helps, but let us know if you need further assistance.

Emily
Blank
193137_tn?1367883663
You can also use the Health Feed Add Entry option on your home page to add sleep. Just click Add Entry and then select Sleep Times. You can then select the exact date/time so there is no confusion and then the system will automatically put it into your tracker.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank