Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
How to turn off the "friends activity" on my home page

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

On My Home Page there is a Friends Activity area that is driving me to distraction.  I need a very simple page not one that is constantly being added to by other's activities.  It clutters the page too much to have this listing.  I can't figure out how to make it go away.  I have deleted friends but the activity list is still there altho I suspect it won't get any longer now.  How can I remove it?   I think it should be optional.  I mean I would like to have the friends option without having all their activities posted. It is a matter of concentration for me.  Thanks.
Tags: how to, turn, OFF
I hear ya!
You can do what I did; and drag that application down to the bottom of your Homepage ...where you're not likely to notice it as much.
Yes, unfortunately, that's the only way to alter that.  Over time, the friend's activities will scroll off.

Emily