Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
How to turn off the "friends activity" on my home page
About This Community:

This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

How to turn off the "friends activity" on my home page

On My Home Page there is a Friends Activity area that is driving me to distraction.  I need a very simple page not one that is constantly being added to by other's activities.  It clutters the page too much to have this listing.  I can't figure out how to make it go away.  I have deleted friends but the activity list is still there altho I suspect it won't get any longer now.  How can I remove it?   I think it should be optional.  I mean I would like to have the friends option without having all their activities posted. It is a matter of concentration for me.  Thanks.
Tags: how to, turn, OFF