How to turn off the "friends activity" on my home page
On My Home Page there is a Friends Activity area that is driving me to distraction.  I need a very simple page not one that is constantly being added to by other's activities.  It clutters the page too much to have this listing.  I can't figure out how to make it go away.  I have deleted friends but the activity list is still there altho I suspect it won't get any longer now.  How can I remove it?   I think it should be optional.  I mean I would like to have the friends option without having all their activities posted. It is a matter of concentration for me.  Thanks.
I hear ya!
You can do what I did; and drag that application down to the bottom of your Homepage ...where you're not likely to notice it as much.
Yes, unfortunately, that's the only way to alter that.  Over time, the friend's activities will scroll off.

Emily