Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
I have had a Medhelp profile since 2010

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

I have had a Medhelp profile since 2010

All my data is gone.  I have made several updates and even personalized my tracker but for some strange reason the app never initializes and returns me to my itouch home scree.  I contacted support and they claim they see backups but i had to contact them from my phone since the app would not load which may have them confused.  Either way when I log in my backups and data are gone even though last months back up is saved.  Is there a fix, to get the app to open on my touch or for the previous backup to be restored?
Tags: Data, backup, clostridia, lost data data, last update, initialize, appendectomy, Obesity

Is this in reference to the mycycles question you posted on another thread or is it in reference some other app or tracker you are using?  I just don't want to miss a problem you may be having with something.

Please let us know and we will do our very best to help.

Thanks!

Steph