Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
I replied and cant find it

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

I replied and cant find it

I can't find my reply about natural alternative cancer cures, I thought it went to FB but couldn't finf it there... SInce I was 'cruising', I recall  neither name nor location... is it possible to find correspondence?
Hi Bolena,

I searched all of your posts and I don't see anything about natural alternative cancer cures.  We also don't link anything to FB.  

Is it possible it was sent by private message to someone?  We don't search those so I don't know if it is there or not.  If you go up to the top of the page, you'll see a link to MyMedHelp.  If you hover over it, it will list your inbox about a quarter of the way down the list.  You can go there and access your received messages and sent messages.

Other than that, I'm not finding anything that would reference those topics.

Let me know if we can help in any other way.

Steph
Thanks for the informative reply.  I am a new member and trying to learn the mechanics; maybe the intended reply went nowhere due to operator error (me).In any case, it's good to know about the competent technical help you provide if I really need it