Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
I replied and cant find it
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I replied and cant find it

I can't find my reply about natural alternative cancer cures, I thought it went to FB but couldn't finf it there... SInce I was 'cruising', I recall  neither name nor location... is it possible to find correspondence?
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
3136921_tn?1380650224
Hi Bolena,

I searched all of your posts and I don't see anything about natural alternative cancer cures.  We also don't link anything to FB.  

Is it possible it was sent by private message to someone?  We don't search those so I don't know if it is there or not.  If you go up to the top of the page, you'll see a link to MyMedHelp.  If you hover over it, it will list your inbox about a quarter of the way down the list.  You can go there and access your received messages and sent messages.

Other than that, I'm not finding anything that would reference those topics.

Let me know if we can help in any other way.

Steph
Blank
5353702_tn?1367889847
Thanks for the informative reply.  I am a new member and trying to learn the mechanics; maybe the intended reply went nowhere due to operator error (me).In any case, it's good to know about the competent technical help you provide if I really need it
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...