IBS Tracker/Bowl movement tracker
I would like to see a bowl movement or IBS/Chrohns type of tracker for bowl movements and stomach type issues??
Thank you
Thanks for the suggestion. We do have a gastro tracker on our list of to-do's and it'll likely include IBS and bowel movements. We'll let you know when it's available.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Hello!

We noticed your post requesting that a Gastro Tracker be added to the MedHelp website, and we are happy to announce that a Gastro Tracker is available for you to use.  This tracker will be especially useful for those with Celiac Disease, GERD, IBS, and diverticulosis.  You will be able to track your bowel movements, related symptoms, any treatments you may be taking, and you will be able to write journal entries to record your progression   Follow this link to start tracking today:

http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/new?type=Gastro

Enjoy!
MedHelp
Will the Gastro Tracker be available as an iPod app soon?
Hi jnmanselle -

While we hope to develop all of our trackers into apps, we don't have a clear time frame for this now.  

However, if you have access to the internet from your iPod, you can update your trackers from your iPod.  Just go to www.medhelp.org.

I hope that helps.

Emily